$1,150,000 - Townhouse
- Bulleen is a hidden gem, only 13 km north-east of Melbourne’s city.
- Bulleen is a large but quiet residential suburb bordered by the Yarra River.The beautiful reserves along its banks provide residents with ample space for jogging, cycling and picnicking.
- Bulleen is well serviced with bus routes, which operate primarily on main roads.
- There are as many as ten bus routes that serve the suburb and provide access to the city via public transport.
- It can take less than twenty minutes to reach the city on the Eastern Freeway.
- Bulleen is close to the freeway access which makes travel time to city very quick.Westfield Shopping Centre is less than 5 minutes drive!
- Bulleen Plaza is a vibrant undercover fully airconditioned neighourhood shopping centre that reflects the culturally diverse local community and is widely recognised for its particular strength in European specialty foods and its intimate & friendly atmosphere.Westfield Doncaster is five minutes along Manningham Road for major retail requirements.