- Skysea operates this website on behalf of
Skysea International Group – Level 8, 90 Collins Street, Melbourne Vic 3000
- Access to the Website is given subject to these terms and conditions (Terms), our Privacy Statement and any other terms contained in this site.
- If you do not accept these Terms, you should not continue to use this Site.
Web Content and Materials
- The contents of this site may change from time to time. Your eligibility for services and products is subject to Skysea’s final approval.
- No solicitation is made by Skysea to any persons in jurisdictions where the information, products or services are prohibited by law.
- This website contains advertisements and information provided and controlled by third parties for which Skysea is not to be held responsible.
- All material on this website is protected by copyright law. This includes but is not limited to all software, design, text and images, sound recordings.
- Copyright in all the materials belong to Skysea unless we state otherwise. You may access the website for your own use of the services offered. Otherwise, material on the site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, distributed (for consideration or otherwise), displayed, performed, licensed, stored, posted, broadcasted or transmitted in any way.
- Materials from a third party may be protected by their copyrights.
- All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Skysea.
Exclusion of Liability
- This website contains advertisements and information provided by third parties. The website is provided “as is” and Skysea makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of its contents.
- We do not warrant that the information is up to date, accurate, suitable, reliable, complete, or fit for your purposes. There may be inaccuracies, errors, bugs or viruses in this web site or its contents. Skysea will not be liable for any damages arising out of your use or inability to use the site, its contents or links.
- The content on this site is not advice or a recommendation.
- Skysea will not be liable for any damages of any kind from the use of this website or any linked websites.
Nothing in this disclaimer notice excludes liability for death, fraud, negligence, or anything else unlawful for Skysea to exclude.
Links to Other websites and Products
- Our site may contain links to other websites that we do not maintain or control (third party sites). Third party sites are not part of our website and links are provided only for your convenience.
- We do not provide any warranty or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. We do not accept any responsibility for the content or use of any third party sites.
- You use any links at your own risk.
- A link to a third party site does not imply an endorsement of the content of such websites.
- These Terms will change from time to time. Changes will be posted on this website.
- The revised version will apply from the first date of posting on this website.
If any of these Terms are invalid, unenforceable or illegal, that term will be struck out and the remaining terms will remain in force.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of Australia. Any dispute that cannot be resolved by us will be resolved in Australian courts.
- We collect, use and disclose personal information in accordance with our Privacy Statement